Synergy MFG's Jeep JL / JLU / JT Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace is designed to better distribute the increased load the frame side track bar bracket encounters on a lifted Jeep and supports the steering box sector shaft from excessive deflection. A track bar bracket or steering box failure is a quick way to end your day. A lift and large tires can easily push these components past their capacity. Reinforce your front frame side track bar bracket and sector shaft with Synergy's Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace.
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU
- 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Prevents frame side track bar bracket from failing when lifted and running large tires.
- Prevents excessive deflection of the steering box sector shaft which can result in excessive steering box wear, play, or breakage.
- Better distributes the increased load on the factory track bar bracket
- Added thickness at the track bar bolt prevents the track bar bolt from ovalizing out the stock mount.
- Bolt-on fix for those who already have an ovalized track bar bracket bolt hole.
- Zerk fitting for easy greasing.
- Track bar brace laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16 inch high strength steel.
- Sector shaft brace CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum with a press-fit oilite bronze bushing.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- This is not a replacement track bar bracket. This is a brace to reinforce the stock frame-side front track bar bracket.
- If your stock track bar bracket is damaged, complete required repairs before installing this product.
- No bump stop spacing is required when used in conjunction with the 8875-01 Synergy MFG Front Track Bar.
- If using the stock front track bar, a minimum 2” of bump stop spacing is required.
- If using an aftermarket front track bar, the front springs should be removed and the suspension cycled to full bump to determine the bump stop spacing required to prevent the track bar from contacting the sector shaft nut, or any other interference.